HENDERSON PRODUCTS - CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
FACILITY: 1085 South Third Street, Manchester, IA
REPORTS TO: Stockroom Manager
JOB TYPE: Full Time - 30 hours/week
EDUCATION: HS Diploma or GED
This is a full-time position responsible for performing the receiving functions for the incoming freight and performing activities that support internal and external customer needs through timely and accurate delivery of products to and from the stock room as well as inventory control processes. The maintenance of accurate records related to the receipts and returns of inventory is critical to the smooth flow of production. Performance of these duties impact the balance sheet items related to inventory and accounts payable and the profits of the company by delivering materials to the correct areas so production is not interrupted. Strict adherence to policies and procedures, excellent communication skills, and a positive attitude are the key aspects of this position.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Receives, unpacks and issues materials to stockroom, warehouse or designated location
- Checks goods received against bills of lading, purchase orders, etc.
- Delivers materials to appropriate work center drop zone, department or personnel
- Records necessary inventory adjustments, and investigates/resolves inventory discrepancies
- Handles medium to heavy weights (up to 50 pounds. Operates fork truck, hand trucks and other equipment in the receiving area
- Assist with annual physical inventory
- Perform cycle counting activities in the stockroom area
- Supports production activities as required by picking items for production orders, customer orders, and stock replenishment
- Responsible for investigating bin shortages, perform root cause analysis, and work with Inventory CI Specialist to find a way to eliminate the inaccuracies
- Daily work hours will reflect support needed and work content in stock room, shipping, and receiving
- Ability to improve warehouse and receiving processes and methods for cost-reduction, quality improvement and efficiency
- Technological skills required with knowledge of operation’s manufacturing software, as well as Microsoft products, including Excel and Word in Windows environment
- Organizational, detail, and follow-up skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and a strong team player
Education & Work Experience
- GED, with a High School Degree preferred
- Experience in a production warehouse environment desired
- APICS studies helpful
- Exposure to noise in manufacturing facility.
- May have continuous heavy lifting, bending and standing; up to 50 lb., and ability to use hoist required
Three Ways to Apply Now:
1) Download an application here!
2) In person at Henderson Products, Inc., 1085 S. 3rd St., Manchester, IA 52057
3) Call for an application to 563-927-2828
We offer an attractive pay & benefits package in our progressive & growing company. EOE/Pre-employment physical, drug screen, and background inquiry required.
Henderson Products, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
The employment application form found above is a Microsoft Word document. If you choose to fill out the form
electronically, you'll need to save it to your computer once complete. From there you have three options for submitting
- re-attach in an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- print the form and fax it to: (563) 927-7041
- print the form and mail it to: Henderson Products,
HR Dept., 1085 S. 3rd St., Manchester, IA 52057
For more information on Career Opportunities at Henderson Products, call Henderson Products at 800-359-4970.
Copyright © 2018 Henderson Products, Inc., a division of Douglas Dynamics, Inc. All Rights Reserved.