HENDERSON PRODUCTS - CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
Service Parts / Freight Utility
FACILITY: 1085 South Third Street, Manchester, IA
JOB TYPE: Full Time
EDUCATION: HS Diploma or GED
This is a full-time working position responsible for shipment of all outgoing service parts orders, and other non-unit shipments through various means of transportation, primarily via UPS/Freight. Position will be responsible for:
- Preparing and packing orders for shipment by assembling orders, checking against shipping or customer order and reporting shortages and incomplete orders.
- Act as a liaison between departments to expedite parts orders.
- Selection of appropriate shipping containers and packing material.
- Measuring and weighing cartons and preparing for shipment by cost efficient means.
- Completes necessary bills of lading, air bills, and other documentation necessary for shipment.
- Maintains shipment files and reports figures as needed.
- Monitors inventory of shipping supplies and reorders as required.
- Operates and maintains all equipment used in shipping operation, including forklift, hand truck, scales, etc.
- Prioritizing workload and expediting.
- Handles medium to heavy weights
- Data entry as needed.
- Assist with annual physical inventory
- Performs back-up duties for receiving activities as needed during employee absences
- This person may also act as a back-up for receiving and stock room preparation. Also, supports production activities as required.
Knowledge & Skills
- Ability to improve shipping processes and methods for cost-reduction, quality improvement and efficiency
- Technological skills required with knowledge of operation’s manufacturing software, as well as Microsoft products, including Excel and Word in Windows environment
- Organizational, detail, and follow-up skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and a strong team player
- High School graduate or GED
- Experience in a manufacturing setting, specifically shipping experience preferred
- Exposure to noise in manufacturing facility.
- May have continuous heavy lifting, bending and standing; up to 50 lb., and ability to use hoist required.
Three Ways to Apply Now:
1) Apply online here!
2) In person at Henderson Products, Inc., 1085 S. 3rd St., Manchester, IA 52057
3) Call for an application to 563-927-2828
We offer an attractive pay & benefits package in our progressive & growing company. EOE/Pre-employment physical, drug screen, and background inquiry required.
Henderson Products, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
The employment application form found above is a Microsoft Word document. If you choose to fill out the form
electronically, you'll need to save it to your computer once complete. From there you have three options for submitting
- re-attach in an email to: email@example.com
- print the form and fax it to: (563) 927-7041
- print the form and mail it to: Henderson Products,
HR Dept., 1085 S. 3rd St., Manchester, IA 52057
For more information on Career Opportunities at Henderson Products, call Henderson Products at 800-359-4970.
Copyright © 2018 Henderson Products, Inc., a division of Douglas Dynamics, Inc. All Rights Reserved.