HENDERSON PRODUCTS - CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
Senior Financial Analyst
FACILITY: 1085 South Third Street, Manchester, IA
REPORTS TO: Director of Finance
JOB TYPE: Full Time
EXPERIENCE: 3 - 6 Years
EDUCATION: Bachelor's Degree - Accounting
The Senior Financial Analyst will be responsible for all periodic financial planning and analysis. This will include building and maintaining various models to support management’s ability to communicate and predict future financial results. The Sr. Financial Analyst will support the annual budgeting process and assist in the analysis of the profitability of the company’s products and how changes in the mix of products will affect profitability. The position will participate in Lean product development teams as an advisor on the financial impact of team decisions that affect cost and margin, and assist in the evaluation of potential acquisition targets and related due diligence.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop models to support monthly and quarterly forecasting of income statement, balance sheet and cash flow.
- Support annual budgeting process.
- Prepare reports bridging actual to budget performance, investigate and explain variances.
- Report on monthly sales margin and mix impacts by product, customer and channel.
- Assist with accumulating and presenting accurate cost data to be used in competitive pricing decisions.
- Provide models and other improvements to aid in compression of the month end close process.
- Assist in preparing Capital Appropriation requests.
- Assist in modeling projections for future growth, expansion and acquisition opportunities.
- Participate in product development teams as advisor on financial impacts of pricing and cost drivers.
- Participate in Kaizen events and Managing for Daily Improvement activities such as periodic problem solving exercises.
Required Skills & Competencies
The requirements listed below are representative of knowledge, skill and /or ability required to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions
- Strong technical knowledge of GAAP and experience with building financial models, accuracy with details, and strong analytical skills.
- Good organizational and project management skills and the ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Capacity to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple concurrent assignments.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively and promptly at all levels of the organization, providing consultation and supporting department objectives and management decisions.
- Detailed working knowledge of financial and manufacturing accounting systems.
- Self-starter to take the initiative to meet tight timelines.
- Superior technology skills including expert proficiency in Excel; knowledge of database applications a plus.
Education & Work Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
- 3-6 years of accounting experience in a financial planning and analysis role.
Three Ways to Apply Now:
1) Apply online here!
2) In person at Henderson Products, Inc., 1085 S. 3rd St., Manchester, IA 52057
3) Call for an application to 563-927-2828
We offer an attractive pay & benefits package in our progressive & growing company. EOE/Pre-employment physical, drug screen, and background inquiry required.
Henderson Products, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
The employment application form found above is a Microsoft Word document. If you choose to fill out the form
electronically, you'll need to save it to your computer once complete. From there you have three options for submitting
- re-attach in an email to: email@example.com
- print the form and fax it to: (563) 927-7041
- print the form and mail it to: Henderson Products,
HR Dept., 1085 S. 3rd St., Manchester, IA 52057
For more information on Career Opportunities at Henderson Products, call Henderson Products at 800-359-4970.
Copyright © 2018 Henderson Products, Inc., a division of Douglas Dynamics, Inc. All Rights Reserved.