HENDERSON PRODUCTS - CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
FACILITY: 22686 Fisher Road, Watertown, NY
JOB TYPE: Full Time
EDUCATION: HS Diploma or GED
This is a full-time position responsible for serving the installation and distribution center. This position provides support for all distribution and presentation of production parts to the installation technicians on the shop floor. Support for IDC scheduling systems (Production, Warranty, and Service.) This is a key position to overall company growth and profitability due to the high level performance needed at the IDC.
- Create and Maintain 6 week forecast schedule based on facilities capacity and customer demand
- Schedule warranty and service job work orders
- Monitor micro schedule to ensure jobs are committed and reduced per SOP
- Support to operations by reviewing specs and build sheets to insure all parts are available for jobs
- Trouble shooting of system involved in building the BOM for builds when problems arise
- Build and Maintain Yamazumi Board (Production visual management tools)
- Work with Engineering to solve equipment troubleshooting problems
- Supplier - Warranty parts return coordination
- Lead and Provide guidance to Material Handler(s)
- Provide pick/list orders for Material Handler(s)
- Collaborate with GSS to validate delivery dates, confirmations, etc from suppliers
- High School Diploma or work experience equivalent required, Associates degree desired
- Mechanical aptitude and problem analysis and resolution ability
- Technological skills required with knowledge of Henderson’s TCM software, Micro-tool, 6 week forecast, and Microsoft Office products
- Organizational, detail, and follow-up skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and a strong team player
- Exposure to noise in manufacturing area
- May have continuous standing
Three Ways to Apply Now:
1) Download an application here!
2) In person at Henderson Products, Inc., 1085 S. 3rd St., Manchester, IA 52057
3) Call for an application to 563-927-2828
We offer an attractive pay & benefits package in our progressive & growing company. EOE/Pre-employment physical, drug screen, and background inquiry required.
Henderson Products, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
The employment application form found above is a Microsoft Word document. If you choose to fill out the form
electronically, you'll need to save it to your computer once complete. From there you have three options for submitting
- re-attach in an email to: email@example.com
- print the form and fax it to: (563) 927-7041
- print the form and mail it to: Henderson Products,
HR Dept., 1085 S. 3rd St., Manchester, IA 52057
For more information on Career Opportunities at Henderson Products, call Henderson Products at 800-359-4970.
Copyright © 2018 Henderson Products, Inc., a division of Douglas Dynamics, Inc. All Rights Reserved.