HENDERSON PRODUCTS - CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
Installation Lead Person
FACILITY: 11921 Smith Drive, Huntley, IL
JOB TYPE: Full Time
EDUCATION: HS Diploma or GED, Associate Degree from Vocational/Trade school, or equivalent work experience helpful
This is a new position responsible for the timely and accurate installation and delivery of product at the rate and specifications required by the customer on a regular basis. Performance of duties and responsibilities to include the following:
- Make sure work group operates at expected levels of throughput, providing training as needed
- Assist, direct, and help to make sure products are installed properly on time
- Make sure work group is set-up daily with tools and supplies to perform tasks
- Make sure of accurate inventory, movement and scrap reporting
- Make certain of proper type and quantity of parts, product, etc., are available for work group daily
- Maintain inventory to proper locations for work group as required
- Communicate information affecting work group, resolve problems for work group
- Maintain work group productivity
- Assure plant, department and assigned areas policies and practices are observed by the work group
- Find and implement solutions/improvements to reduce costs for supplies and products.
- Communicate issues/items not being resolved in work group to reporting supervisor for assistance
- Make sure of cleanliness and orderliness of assigned work group area
- Responsible for other duties and work as needed that may not be mentioned above.
- Mechanical Skills: Knowledge and practical experience of the processes/operations of assigned work area to properly install components and equipment. Must be open to needed training, certifiable in Fork Truck operations, and have CDL license.
- Technical Skills: Ability to read and understand blueprints. Knowledge and understanding of hydraulics, electronics. Must understand shop order process, reporting and basic EMS system requirements. Must understand weld inspection, types/gauges of steel, and shop math
- Personal Requirements: Ability to work with minimum supervision. Excellent problem solving skills, ability to work well with internal and external customers; good communication skills a must; ability to lift 50# with continuous lifting of lightweight materials. High energy team player. Must be dependable and able to work extended hours.
- Education: High school graduate required. Associate Degree from Vocational/Trade school, or equivalent work experience helpful.
- First Aid/CPR certification preferred.
- Combination of various environmental conditions, including factory setting, which may include temperature extremes, noise, and continual moving and lifting of materials, inventory, etc.
- Continuous standing, bending and heavy lifting up to 50 lbs., then hoist required.
Three Ways to Apply Now:
1) Apply online here!
2) In person at Henderson Products, Inc., 1085 S. 3rd St., Manchester, IA 52057
3) Call for an application to 563-927-2828
We offer an attractive pay & benefits package in our progressive & growing company. EOE/Pre-employment physical, drug screen, and background inquiry required.
Henderson Products, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
The employment application form found above is a Microsoft Word document. If you choose to fill out the form
electronically, you'll need to save it to your computer once complete. From there you have three options for submitting
- re-attach in an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- print the form and fax it to: (563) 927-7041
- print the form and mail it to: Henderson Products,
HR Dept., 1085 S. 3rd St., Manchester, IA 52057
For more information on Career Opportunities at Henderson Products, call Henderson Products at 800-359-4970.
Copyright © 2017 Henderson Products, Inc., a division of Douglas Dynamics, Inc. All Rights Reserved.