HENDERSON PRODUCTS - CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
FACILITY: 1085 South Third Street, Manchester, IA
JOB TYPE: Full Time / First Shift
EXPERIENCE: 2 - 3 Years
EDUCATION: HS Diploma or GED
- Gather appropriate parts per shop order; perform quality checks to assure good final assemblies are being shipped to the end customer; assemble parts and weldments as required. Assemblers are responsible for equipment, tools and minor maintenance; including proper tool storage at end of shift. Work content may require heavy lifting.
- Hand dexterity and working knowledge of hand tools
- Must be willing to work in a team environment
- High School Diploma or GED
- Prefer previous experience in manufacturing setting
- Prefer familiarity with weld and assembly processes
- Exposure to noise in assembly area
- May have continuous standing, heavy lifting and bending; up to 50 lb., and ability to use hoist required
Three Ways to Apply Now:
1) Apply online here!
2) In person at Henderson Products, Inc., 1085 S. 3rd St., Manchester, IA 52057
3) Call for an application to 563-927-2828
We offer an attractive pay & benefits package in our progressive & growing company. EOE/Pre-employment physical, drug screen, and background inquiry required.
Henderson Products, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
The employment application form found above is a Microsoft Word document. If you choose to fill out the form
electronically, you'll need to save it to your computer once complete. From there you have three options for submitting
- re-attach in an email to: email@example.com
- print the form and fax it to: (563) 927-7041
- print the form and mail it to: Henderson Products,
HR Dept., 1085 S. 3rd St., Manchester, IA 52057
For more information on Career Opportunities at Henderson Products, call Henderson Products at 800-359-4970.
Copyright © 2018 Henderson Products, Inc., a division of Douglas Dynamics, Inc. All Rights Reserved.